- Mechanical Seal
CARTRIDGE MECHANICAL SEALS
our company is one of the eminent Manufacturers, Exporters and Suppliers of Cartridge Mechanical Seals. Designed and fabricated using the latest machines and ultramodern CAD/ CAM technologies, our Cartridge Mechanical Seals are corrosion resistant, low maintenance and reliable. Available in varied specifications, our Cartridge Mechanical Seals are customizable as per requirements of customers.
MORE ABOUT CARTRIDGE MECHANICAL SEALS Cartridge seals are self-contained units consisting of a shaft sleeve, seal, and gland plate. The unit is fitted onto the pump shaft as a built assembly, so no further setting is required. It is available in single and double form, and the gland plate is often fitted with various tapings to provide for flushing, cooling water injection, and disaster control. It is cartridge construction so easy to install. Springs does not come in contact with the seal liquid, avoiding jam and erode. It is balanced design with solid type seal face adapt to temperature change, have long life even though in high temperature and high pressure.
MATERIAL OF CONSTRUCTION
· Sealing faces - Carbon, Silicon Carbide, Tungsten Carbide ,Ceramic
· Metal Part - S.S 304 , SS 316 , Hastelloy C , Alloy-20
· Secondary Seal - PTFE , VITON, GFT
· Shaft Diameter - 1 to 8.0"
· Pressure - 20 bar
· Temperature - 20C to +180 C
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal, Others
- 1 Per Month
- 1 Months
- WOODEN BOX
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
- ISO 9001:2008
L-89, Krishan Vihar, Near Bharat Shakti Public School, Delhi, Delhi, 110086, India