Available with us is a quality-approved range of Plunger Pumps which uses a plunger to move media through a cylindrical chamber. These plungers are manufactured and configured from high quality Monel, Alloy 20, Hastalloy B, Polypropelene, Hastalloy C, Titanium and GFT. These plunger pumps use a cylindrical mechanism to create a reciprocating motion along an axis, which then builds pressure in a cylinder to force fluid through the pump. The pressure in the chamber actuates the valves at both the suction and discharge points. Internationally, these Plunger Pumps are available in the market at industry leading prices.
- Simplex and Multiplex arrangements of umps available for universal use.
- Positive return of plunger and variable stroke mechanism allow linear relationship between control stroke settings and stroke length.
- High durability
They have Low NPSHR requirement.
- High efficiency
- Heating or cooling jackets for liquid head is also available.
- Stout Structure
- Easily handles viscous fluids.
Reproducibility (Repeatability) better than +2.5 % of set point.
- Steady State metering accuracy of +1 % of pump output, at single setting of stroke from 10% - 100% (Turn down ratio 10:1).
It can achieve high flow rates of 10,000 liters/hr & high pressures of 400 Kg/sq. cm.
L-89, Krishan Vihar, Near Bharat Shakti Public School, Delhi, Delhi, 110086, India