- 0.00 - 0.00 INR
- 0000 INR
- As the rotors start to rotate, an expanding cavity is formed by rotation of the lobes which creates a vacuum at the inlet port, drawing liquid in pumping chamber.
- The product liquid is carried between the lobes and positively displaced, thereby sealing itself against the internal faces of the pump casing.
- The other lobe chamber is filed with the product liquid and about to commence it's discharge cycle.
- Finally the product liquid is forced or pressed out of discharge port of the pump in continuous smooth flow and pressure generated by the meshing of the lobe rotors
MICROTECH ENGINEERING Lobe pumps are used in a variety of industries including, pulp and paper, chemical, food, beverage, Pharmaceutical, and biotechnology. They are popular in these Diverse industries because they offer superb sanitary qualities, high efficiency, reliability, corrosion resistance, and good clean-in-place and sterilize-in-place (CIP/SIP) characteristics.These pumps offer a variety of lobe options including single, biwing, tri-lobe (shown), and multi-lobe.Rotary lobe pumps are Non-contacting and have large pumping chambers, allowing them to handle solids such as cherries or olives without damage. They are also used to handle slurries, pastes, and a wide variety of other liquids. If wetted, they offer self- priming performance. A gentle pumping action minimizes product degradation. They also offer reversible flows and can operate dry for long periods of time. Flow is relatively independent of changes in process pressure, so output is constant and continuous.
How Lobe Pumps Work Liquid flows into the cavity and is trapped by the lobes as they rotate.
Lobe pumps are similar to external gear pumps in operation in that fluid flows around the interior of the casing. Unlike external gear pumps, however, the lobes do not make contact. Lobe contact is prevented by external timinggears located in the gearbox. Pump shaft support bearings are located in the gearbox, and since the bearings are out of the pumped liquid, pressure is limited by bearing location and shaft deflection.
- Pass medium solids
- No metal-to-metal contact
- Superior CIP/SIP capabilities
- Long term dry run (with lubrication to seals)
- Non-pulsating discharge
- Requires timing gears
- Requires two seals
- Reduced lift with thin
Alcohol - Apple pure Apricots - Baby food Batter Beans Beer Beetroot - Biscuit Cream Blackcurrants Brine Broth -Butter fat Caramel - Castor Oil - Cat food - Cheese curd - Cheese whey Cherries - Chicken paste - Chili con Carne Chocolate Chutney Cockles - Coconut oil - Cod oil Coffee liquor Cordials -Corn oil- Corn syrup Cottage cheese - Cotton seed oil Cranberry --- juice - Cream Cream cheese Custard - Dog food Dough Eggs whole - Egg yolk Essences Evaporated milk -Fish - Iodine - ointment etc
- Cheque, Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Others
- 200 Per Year
- 200 Years
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- WOODEN CHARGE
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
- ISO 9001-2008 MSME
L-89, Krishan Vihar, Near Bharat Shakti Public School, Delhi, Delhi, 110086, India