MICROTECH ENGINEERING Our plate heat exchangers are widely used for heating, cooling, pasteurizing and heat recovery in hygienic and industrial applications including food and beverage industries, chemical, petrochemical, oil & gas, power, energy, other industrial sectors, and marine applications.
- Plates: AISI 316, AISI 304, Titanium and most alloys
- Gaskets: NBR per, EPDM, FKM and others
- Frames: ms with ss cladding Stainless steel or painted Carbon steel
- Extensive range of plate options
- EnergySaver plates for superior heat transfer efficiency.
- DuraFlow plates for continuous process and run time.
- Easy Flow plates for media containing fibres or pulp, requiring highest possible recovery without blocking.
Duo Safety plates, when added security against intermixing is required.
* Compact and durable designs
* High efficiency due to full counter current flow
* Resistant to thermal stress
* Glue free gaskets
* Possibility of combining different gasket materials for cost effective solutions
* Easy to clean
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Square Meter(s)
- Cheque, Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 200 Per Year
- 200 Years
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- WOODEN BOX
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
- ISO 9001-2008 MSME
L-89, Krishan Vihar, Near Bharat Shakti Public School, Delhi, Delhi, 110086, India