- 250125 INR
- 250125.00 - 1298578.00 INR
- 1000 Kg/day
- 410 Volt (v)
- 2 Horsepower (HP)
- 500*600*700 Centimeter (cm)
- 12 month
The equipment mainly consists of four parts: the main body of theconcentration tank, the condenser, the vapor-liquid separator and the receivingtank.
Becauseof the pressure concentration, the concentration time is short, and theeffective components of the heat sensitive materials are not destroyed. Thespecific gravity of the concentration can reach 1.4. The contact part betweenthe equipment and the material is made of sus304 stainless steel, which hasgood corrosion resistance and meets the requirements of gmp.
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. After forcedcirculation, the evaporator is heated evenly in the pipe with high heattransfer coefficient, in order to prevent the occurrence of dry wallÃÂ.
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 100 Per Year
- 4 Week
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- PACKING, WOODEN BOX
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO 9001 : 2015
L-89, Krishan Vihar, Near Bharat Shakti Public School, Delhi, Delhi, 110086, India